And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
John 10:16 ASV
(15) For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you, a statute for ever throughout your generations: as ye are, so shall the sojourner be before Jehovah. (16) One law and one ordinance shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
Numbers 15:15-16 ASV
Jesus expects His people (Israelites and Pagans) who can hear His voice (John 10:27) to come out of Babylon (Revelation 18:4) and to gather into one flock (John 10:16). John 10:16 implies that the varied denominations who use the "Christian" eponym cannot be the 'one flock or one-fold' that Jesus envisions before His return. Those denominations thrive on various misinterpretations of clear doctrines, which turn them into Babylonian assemblies. Satan enjoys that status quo because he knows better than anyone that, as it is written in James 2:10, the principle of total, that is, 100% obedience to God (Jesus) through Moses and the Prophets is essential for salvation. Hence, to all followers of Jesus, Jesus is saying to HIS PEOPLE in Babylon, according to Revelation 18:4, 'Come forth, my people, out of her' (ASV). His people, Jews and Pagans, ought to rally as 'one flock or fold' to behave under the umbrella of Luke 16:29-31, wherever we are on the planet, to avoid being thrown to the Lake of fire to join Satan and his Angels (Revelation 20:10, 14-15).
TO BE SAVED, THE ONE-FLOCK FOLLOWERS OF JESUS MUST BECOME JEWS IN FAITH, BEHAVIOR, AND LOVE (John 4:22, 10:16, 13:34, Luke 16:19-31) BECAUSE JESUS MADE US ONE IN HIM FROM THE BEGINNING, THROUGHOUT THE AGES, AND TODAY (Numbers 15:13-16, Isaiah 56:1-8, 1 Corinthians 8:6, Galatians 3:28, 1 Peter 5:14, 1 John 1:7).
Again, the same service to God (Jesus) which was required of the Israelites was also required EQUALLY from any pagan convert to Judaism (Numbers 15: 13-16, Romans 10:5-21) which is the same as Christianity today according to Matthew 5:17-18 where Jesus says that His coming has ZERO effect of change on Judaism. Those who belong to the Synagogue | Church of God (Jesus) may not, under any pretense, reject any doctrine in Judaism, like the 7th day Sabbath, nor add to it, like the condoning of the display or the christening of idolatry like bowing to images of Apostle Peter and the likes. God (Jesus) commissioned King Josiah, about three hundred years later after the Apostasy of King Solomon, to destroy the bastions of idolatry in Israel (2 Kings 23).
"And I have other sheep which are not of this fold: those also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one flock, one shepherd." John 10:16 Darby
"Therefore, brothers, I exhort you through the compassions of God, to present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, well pleasing to God, which is your intelligent service." Romans 12:1 EMTV
"Therefore, I exhort you, brothers, by the mercies of the God, to raise your bodies [as] a living, holy, pleasant-to-the-God sacrifice, which is proven (or logical which is from Greek Logos [word, Jesus]) surrender of you." Romans 12:1 Cesaire. [surrender (obsequium) is from the Latin Vulgate's perspective of the Greek word latreia). Read also Exodus 12:5, 13:5.
Mark 15:29-32 ABP
(29) And the ones coming near blasphemed him, shaking their heads, and saying, Ah, the one breaking up the temple and in three days rebuilding, (30) deliver yourself, and come down from the cross! (31) And in like manner the chief priests mocking among one another with the scribes saying, Others he delivered, himself he is not able to deliver. (32) The Christ, the king of Israel, let him come down now from the cross! that we should know and should believe. And the ones being crucified along with him berated him.
Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22 ASV
You search the scriptures that you think in them [life eternal to have], and these are the ones testifying concerning me. John 5:39 ABP
yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. Galatians 2:16 ASV
Luke 23:39-40 ASV
(39) And one of the malefactors that were hanged railed on him, saying, Art not thou the Christ? save thyself and us. (40) But the other answered, and rebuking him said, Dost thou not even fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?
(41) And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.
(42) And he said, Jesus, remember me when thou comest in thy kingdom.
Colossians 2:16-17 does not reverse any forbiddance in regular drinking and eating but reverses only what was no longer required because Jesus completed that portion of the Law. Colossians 2:16-17 is a new forbiddance or a prohibition.
Isaiah 2:2-3 KJ3
(2) And it shall be in the last days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow into it. (3) And many peoples shall go and say, Come and let us go up to the mount of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob. And He will teach us from His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion the Law will go forth, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.
(14) And if a stranger sojourn with you, or whosoever may be among you throughout your generations, and will offer an offering made by fire, of a sweet savor unto Jehovah; as ye do, so he shall do. (15) For the assembly, there shall be one statute for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you, a statute for ever throughout your generations: as ye are, so shall the sojourner be before Jehovah. (16) One law and one ordinance shall be for you, and for the stranger that sojourneth with you.
(8) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach: (9) because if thou shalt confess with thy mouth Jesus as Lord, and shalt believe in thy heart that God raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved: (10) for with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. (11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be put to shame. (12) For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek: for the same Lord is Lord of all, and is rich unto all that call upon him: (13) for, Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
26 for ye are all God's sons by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For ye, as many as have been baptised unto Christ, have put on Christ.
28 There is no Jew nor Greek; there is no bondman nor freeman; there is no male and female; for ye are all one in Christ Jesus:
29 but if *ye* are of Christ, then ye are Abraham's seed, heirs according to promise.
Meditate on Revelation 18:1-4
Revelation 18:1-4 CLV
(4) And I hear another voice out of heaven, saying, "Come out of her, My people, lest you should be joint participants in her sins, and lest you should be getting of her calamities,
Psalms 1:1-2 LITV
(1) Blessed is the man who has not walked in the counsel of the ungodly, and has not stood in the way of sinners, and has not sat in the seat of scorners. (2) But his delight is only in the Law of Jehovah, and he meditates in His Law day and night.
If the message is 'Come out of her, My people', it means that there are God's people in the midst of any sinful church, denomination, synagogue, congregation, or assembly which blends Judaism with the teachings of men (Mark 7:7) or with paganism. We must leave our sinful places of worship. 'My people", God says, may not worship within any sinful congregation, assembly, church, denomination, synagogue, et cetera, as we read it in Revelation 18:4 and Psalms 1:1-2, no matter what false reasoning we may concoct to keep adhering to Babylon. It turns out that 'My people' within Babylon are so stubborn to heed the message! It tears the heart of Jesus apart, as He is required to knock first at our heart and receive permission to enter.
Since a church | synagogue consists of more than two people, any household of a husband and a wife, for example, is a church | synagogue according to the declaration of Jesus in Matthew 18:20.
"Lo! I stand at the door and am knocking. If ever anyone should be hearing My voice and opening the door, I will also be coming in to him and dining with him, and he with Me. " Revelation 3:20 CLV
For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst." Matthew 18:20 EMTV
John 4:21-24 ASV(21) Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when neither in this mountain, nor in Jerusalem, shall ye worship the Father.(22) Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews.(23) But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth: for such doth the Father seek to be his worshippers.(24) God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship in spirit and truth.
John 17:26 LEB
(26) And I made known to them your name, and will make it known, in order that the love with which you loved me may be in them, and I may be in them."
Luke 2:11 LEB
(11) that today a Savior, who is Christ the Lord, was born for you in the city of David.
Luke 1:31 LEB
(31) And behold, you will conceive in the womb and will give birth to a son, and you will call his name Jesus.
(3) Work is to be done six days, and in the seventh day shall be a sabbath of rest, a holy gathering; you shall do no work; it is a sabbath to Jehovah in all your dwellings.