We believe that The Lord Jesus Christ is the same King of Israel who is YHWH God in the Old Testament, simply because, among His other proofs and deeds and own testimony, His name is translated in the Hebrew language as YHWH Yeshua Messiah and in Luke 2:11, His birth was announced as the birth of YHWH, since there is only One who is known as YHWH (Deuteronomy 6:4) in Heaven where Jesus was translated from. We also believe that the Jewish Old Testament canon is still the behavioral reference for all mankind as Jesus declared in
Matthew 5:17-18 RV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfill. (18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
We purport to be the one flock prophesied by Jesus who will hear His voice and obey it:
John 10:14-16 KJVA
(14) I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. (15) As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. (16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 11:51-52 KJVA
(51) And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;
(52) And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.
Our behavior is sanctioned by the eternal rules transmitted to Moses by Jesus, as upheld by the Prophets, the Apostles and Jesus Himself who unequivocally made it clear that the Old Testament is immutable in
Luke 16:17 RV
(17) But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away, than for one tittle of the law to fall.
Luke 21:33 RV
(33) Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.
Matthew 7:21 KJVA
(21) Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.