(11) "For this commandment that I am commanding you today is not too wonderful for you, and it is not too far from you.
(12) It is not in the heavens so that you might say, 'Who will go up for us to the heavens and get it for us and cause us to hear it, so that we may do it?'
(13) And it is not beyond the sea, so that you might say, 'Who will cross for us to the other side of the sea and take it for us and cause us to hear it, so that we may do it?'
(14) But the word is very near you, even in your mouth and in your heart, so that you may do it.
(15) "See, I am setting before you today life and prosperity and death and disaster;
(16) what I am commanding you today is to love Yahweh your God by going in his ways and by keeping his commandments and his statutes and his regulations, and then you will live, and you will become numerous, and Yahweh your God will bless you in the land where you are going.